Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Getting Ready for A Week in the Life - Flat Classroom Project

Two years ago (my first year teaching second grade), I was asked to participate in a global project sponsored by the Flat Classroom Project.  The project was call "A Week in the Life" and it has students explore the differences in cultures through several different topics.  Although the project is really for third - fifth grade students, my 2nd graders did a nice job with it.

Now that I have switched to teaching computers at our intermediate building (grades 5 & 6), I have been asked by our district tech coach to pilot a group again.  I have decided to do the project with a group of fifth graders that I see on Mondays and Wednesdays (and alternating Fridays).   The students are very excited to participate in this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment